MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY 24HR FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION
High pigment; long wear
Has a matte finish base
- It comes in a clear glass bottle with white cap lid
- It comes with a pump which is a plus
- I got the shade 036 WARM SUN which is the closest match shade for me.
- I prep my skin with my normal moisturiser and primer. I used my beauty blender.
- This gave my skin with very flawless finish. It is full coverage but it doesn’t set fully matte. For me, it looks satin finish which I like.
- I had this foundation for nearly 12 hours and it was still intact. Slightly oily around my t-zone but the foundation did not separate.
- This foundation impressed me. Especially it’s from a drugstore. No foundation from the drugstore has impressed me. I bought some drugstore foundations to review but they are all kept in my drawer. I haven’t got that excitement feeling to review them but this foundation changed my mind.
- Would I repurchase it? YES, if it continues to perform on my face beautifully.
WHERE TO GET
- This foundation is available to purchase at your local chemists, local groceries and Priceline
- It retails for AUD$24.95 but can be purchased for a bit cheaper price of AUD$20.99 at Chemist Warehouse.
- 14 shades here in Australia
- 16 shades in the US for $11.99 (shades numbers differ from AU)
MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY 24HR CONCEALER IN MEDIUM
Conceals imperfection, flaws and under eye darkness for 24 hours
- It comes in a normal concealer packaging with doe foot applicator
- It comes in 2 shades LIGHT and MEDIUM
- The consistency of this concealer is not too thick
- It dries down quick, so make sure to conceal in one place at a time
- It dries down matte with a decent coverage however I am not sure if I am liking this concealer. I need more time to use it and give my full verdict
- The first time I used it, it made me under eye looked so dry, and I didn’t like the way it looked. It accentuated some fine lines.
- AUD $14.95 @ Priceline
- AUD 12.49 @ Chemist Warehouse
- It only comes in 2 shades which is a let down
Thanks for reading!!