Hello Sunshines! 🌞 I wasn’t into bronzers before, I thought I didn’t need one because I’m already tan. I didn’t know that it helps define your face as well. I learnt this from Youtube hehe. Im still learning hehehe. 😁
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer Powder in #03 and #04 – this are ok for me. I don’t use them as much. The claims are: This has 4 shades, matte finish and last up to 8 hours. It leaves the skin soft with a glow.
- Chanel Les Beiges #50 – this are not advertised as a bronzer but because of the colour being darker than my skin colour, it can be used as one. The claims are: Creamy formula that enhances, brightens and contour. Healthy-glow shades help sculpt cheekbones or refresh the complexion with a vibrant, velvet finish. SPF PA ++
- Laura Mercier Bronze 04 – It’s a matte radiance baked powder. The claims are: it provides natural colour with a soft matte radiance to the skin for a healthy glow.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer – As soon as I got used to using bronzer, I fell in love with this bronzer. I have not hit the pan yet but I can tell the indentation at the bottom of the pan. With this, I didn’t have to layer few times as the colour was just right for me. The claims are: Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens out skin tone. It leaves you looking radiant and healthy. Vegan friendly, paraben free.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer – I didn’t like this bronzer at first. So, it went down my drawer and never see the sunshine at all. But not long ago, I gave it another go and this replaced my TF. I actually use this now to define my contour more. I love this stuff now. The claims are: sunkissed glow, great for contouring, matte bronzer.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Dark Golden – This was recommended by a makeup artists in one of MAC counter for contouring. I purchased it, I did try few times but that’s about it. I felt like it was warmer tone. I tried this as a bronzer as well. It was ok. The claims are: Perfect for contouring face and body, for a wide variety of skin tones, features a 77-mineral complex, dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, non-acnegenic.
- Nars Laguna – the claims are: This diffused powder with subtle hints of golden shimmer sweeps on for a natural sun-kissed glow. It instantly bring an all-over warmtn and contour to the entire face. I didn’t mind this, but I guess it wasn’t dark enough, but layering would do.
- Nars Duo Paloma – this is actually not a bronzer but I just thought to include it. The claims are: it is the ultimate tool for perfecting your makeup base. Featuring two coordinated shades in one handy palette, it makes contouring simple and effortless. The darker shade is used to create dimension and depth to the hollows of the cheeks, below the jawline and along the hairline. While the lighter shade is used across the cheekbones and the high points of the face to diffuse and highlight without shine or shimmer. I didn’t use this one at all, just for swatches.
Thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: I purchased these all with my money. No sponsorship, no affiliates. Product infos were from products websites.