CLINIQUE CHEEK POP BLUSH
Hello Sunshines! 🌞 How are we all? What I’m about to show you are not new release products. They had been out for quite some time now. When I saw them at Clinique counter in Myer or David Jones, I just thought “meh” like “gimmicky” with the daisy flower design engraved. Cute I thought but it didn’t wow me. How did I got hooked on them?? “YOU TUBE made me buy it”-that kind of thing.
So, one day I decided to go for it. I swatched the shade 01 GINGER POP. I thought hmmm the colour is right up my alley. So, I bought it. The next day I was going to work. I put it on, I swirled my blush brush and thought hmm there was not much product on the brush. I applied it and it was so easy to apply and to blend. There was no patchiness and you could layer it if you want a bold blush. I couldn’t stop looking at myself all day at work 🤣. So that day after work, I rushed to go in the mall and purchased 02 peach pop but berry pop and plum pop were out of stock! I panicked and rang my other half to get them for me from another store. Yes, I got what I wanted 😆.
Some claims from David Jones website:
- Is a vibrant yet natural-looking cheek blush that looks virtually powderless
- In a silky smooth, stay-true colour formula with shades for every skin tone, you can achieve that simply effortless, just-pinched look today
- For all skin types
- Embossed with a gorgeous daisy print
So, what I have here are:
- 01 GINGER POP – it looked muddy red/brown in pan but it is warm coral shade on my skin tone with satin finish
- 02 PEACH POP – pink coral with warm undertone
- 03 BERRY POP – medium pink with blue undertone
- 04 PLUM POP – cool toned plummy pink undertone
In MECCA and David Jones websites there are 8 shades available which I was not aware. Additional to the four I have and that I don’t have are:
- PINK POP
- MELON POP
- PANSY POP
- ROSY POP
In Sephora US, they have 14 SHADES!!! 😮 WOW! JUST WOW!
Additional to what I have mentioned above:
- NUDE POP
- COLA POP
- FIG POP
- HEATHER POP
- PINK HONEY
- BLACK HONEY
Wow the world of makeup isn’t fair sometimes…why don’t we get all colours here in Australia? Why Clinique? Please explain.
$40 AUD MYER with 4 shades, DAVID JONES and MECCA with 8 shades
$23 USD with 14 shades
Have you got these blushes?? Tell me which is your favourite colour? Mine, the GINGER POP. 😄
Thanks for reading!