CLINIQUE “EVEN BETTER” FOUNDATION IN
06 HONEY (MF-G)
- SPF 15
- Evens and corrects
- For dry combo to combo oily
- 100% fragrance-free
- Finish – Natural
- Coverage – Moderate
According to Clinique Australia website:
Wear oil-free, dermatologist-developed Even Better Makeup SPF 15 and something amazing happens: Without any makeup, see improved clarity, a more even skin tone, visibly diminished age spots. For all ethnicities. In just 4 to 6 weeks. Broad spectrum SPF helps protect against future darkening. For continued benefits-even after you take it off-partner with Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.New packaging is being phased in for this product.”
I bought mine from Myer. I was looking for a light weight foundation and this was recommended by a sales rep. I was match in the shade 06 Honey. It was difficult to choose as most of the shades were ranging toward peachy/pinkish undertones. So I went for the shade Honey as it was the closest. So the next day I wore it to work and i could see that it has a tinged of pink tone. Anyways, because of the nature of my profession, this foundation didn’t last on me. I didn’t like it on my face, it felt greasy so the bottle went at the bottom of my drawer.
Now, lets give it another go shall we?
Application with the usual, damp beauty blender on a moisturised, well primed skin.
- It blended well, although I could see the shade was a little bit off. Has pinkish undertone to it.
- My face looked even after i applied the foundation
- No cakey-ness. No build up foundation on the crevices of my nose
- no dry patches on my skin, all makeup blended well
- No fragrance at all
- It didn’t set dry on my face, it looked dewey.
- It definitely feels light on my face, it looks natural and has a light to medium buildable coverage.
- I still need to set my face with powder and I used Rimmel London Stay Matte in 005 Silky Beige
- Concealer under eyes with Diorskin Star in 002. Set with Bobbi Brown Pale Yellow Sheer Finish Pressed powder (concealer didn’t disturb/move the foundation)
- MAC blush in Melba
- Highlight – Hourglass Luminous light powder
- MAC lipstick Half n Half & Twig
- Mario Badescu spray to set the whole make up
*Make-up checked every 2 hours
No build up foundation in the crevices of my nose
No patchiness around my face
Face looked matte probably because of the setting powder
*7.5 hours marked
Slight oily around my nose and forehead
Foundation faded on nose area, I could see redness around my nose
Blush and contour still intact though.
Over all, It is a nice foundation. If you are looking for a lightweight with light to medium coverage, then you will like this one. Thats if you find your right shade.
Here in Australia there’s only 14 shades more on peachy side. And in the US theres whooping 30 shades!!!
This is good for day to day wear, running errands, shopping or visiting friends. I personally wont wear this if your profession is for example Nursing, on feet working on the floor non stop, constantly walking and sweating all day. Because i can guarantee that this foundation wont last. Tried and tested this one hehehe.
Would I repurchase this? Yes if i have my spot on shade.
Packaging comes in a plastic bottle with tubing tip that is easy to disperse and travel friendly!
This is actually a “TOP SELLER” both US and Australia based on Clinique websites.
Thanks for reading!!
Disclaimer: Im not sponsored nor affiliates. Credits to Clinique Australia website for product info.